Alpine U14 IMD Team
U14 IMD Team
The U14 Team is designed to develop technical racing and all-mountain skills. Athletes joining the U14 team must be excellent skiers, able to handle all terrain at Snowbird in all conditions. Racing experience highly recommended.
Athlete age: 12 & 13 (2010-2011)
Competition schedule options: U14 IMD Series
The U14 Programs include:
- Dryland 2-3x weekly Sept - Nov
- Holiday Camp
- On-snow training part-time and full-time, Opening - March
- Part-Time Program: Training up to 3 days/week
- Full-Time Program: Training up to 5 days/week
- Early morning Super G and GS training
- Training at Snowbird, Alta & Utah Olympic Park (UOP - Thursdays)
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details, then register for the program of your choice.
Our team is full for the 2022-23 season. To join the waitlist for the 2023-24 season CLICK HERE.
Early morning training on Big Emma
Travel to Idaho, Wyoming and resorts in the Wasatch to compete in the U14 Jr IMD Race Series
Ready for speed? Join the U14 IMD Team
Our teams will fill up quickly. Join the waiting list today to get up-to-date registration and summer camp information.
U14 Training Calendar from Team Snap
Race Registrations for Team Members
Join Our Newsletter
- 3165 E Millrock Dr. STE 190
Holladay, UT 84121