Alpine U16 IMC Team
U16 IMC Team
The U16 IMC team is designed to develop all-mountain skills as well as technical racing skills for the competitive athlete. This program is designed around the individual needs of each athlete to enable them to pursue their own personal goals. We realize our athletes have different goals and priorities, and we strive to accommodate all levels of athlete commitment, from the two-day weekend USSA competitor focused on improving skills and competing locally, to the full-time five-day per-week racer.
Athlete Age: 14-15 (2008-2009)
Competition schedule options:
- IMD Intermountain Cup
- IMD U16 Qualifier Series
The U16 IMC Programs include:
- Dryland 3x weekly Sept - Nov
- On-snow training part-time and full-time, Opening - April
- Training at Snowbird, Alta, and the UOP (Utah Olympic Park)
- Holiday Camp
- Early morning SG & GS training
- Mental Skills Program
- Team building and life skills development
- Individualized training and racing schedule
- Avalanche safety awareness training
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details in the sections below, then register for the program of your choice.
Our team is full for the 2022-23 season. If you are interested in joining our team in 2023-24, CLICK HERE.
Training at Alta, Snowbird and the UOP
Racing throughout Idaho, Wyoming and Utah with friends
Positive coaches and blue-Bird training days
Ready to join the team?
We anticipate our team will fill up quickly. Join the waiting list for the 2023-24 season today to get up-to-date registration and summer camp information
U16 Training Schedule from TeamSnap
Race & Camp Registrations for Team Members
Join Our Newsletter
- 3165 E Millrock Dr. STE 190
Holladay, UT 84121