2022-23 U16 IMC Team
The U16 IMC team is designed to develop all-mountain skills as well as technical racing skills for the competitive athlete. This program is designed around the individual needs of each athlete to enable them to pursue their own personal goals. We realize our athletes have different goals and priorities, and we strive to accommodate all levels of athlete commitment, from the two-day weekend USSA competitor focused on improving skills and competing locally, to the full-time five-day per week racer.
Athlete Age: 14-15 (2008-2007)
Competition schedule options:
- IMD Intermountain Cup
- IMD Open Series
The U16 IMC Programs include:
- Dryland 3x weekly Sept - Nov
- On-snow training part-time and full time, Opening - April
- Training at Snowbird, Alta, and the UOP (Utah Olympic Park)
- Holiday Camp
- Early morning SG & GS training
- Mental Skills Program
- Team building and life skills development
- Individualized training and racing schedule
- Avalanche safety awareness training
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details in the sections below, then register for the program of your choice by logging in to your SBSEF account.
Registration opens July 1, 2022. Spots are limited.