ALPINE U14 IMD TEAM 2022-2023:
The U14 Team is designed to develop technical racing and all-mountain skills. Athletes joining the U14 team must be excellent skiers, able to handle all terrain at Snowbird in all conditions. Racing experience highly recommended.
Athlete age: 12 & 13 (2010-2009)
Competition schedule options: U14 IMD Series
The U14 Programs include:
- Dryland 2-3x weekly Sept - Nov
- Holiday Camp
- On-snow training part-time and full time, Opening - March
- Part-Time Program: Training up to 3 days/week
- Full-Time Program: Training up to 5 days/week
- Early morning Super G and GS training
- Training at Snowbird, Alta & Utah Olympic Park (UOP - Thursdays)
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details in the sections below, then register for the program of your choice after logging in to your SBSEF account.
Registration opens July 1, 2022. Spots are limilted.