ALPINE U14 IMD TEAM 2021-2022:
The U14 Team is designed to develop technical racing and all-mountain skills. Athletes joining the U14 team must be excellent skiers, able to handle all terrain at Snowbird in all conditions. Racing experience highly recommended.
Athlete age: 12 & 13 (2008-2009)
Competition schedule options: U14 IMD Series
The U14 Programs include:
- Dryland 2-3x weekly Sept - Nov
- Holiday Camp
- On-snow training part-time and full time, Opening - March
- Weekend Program: Training Saturday and Sunday
- Part-Time Programs: Training one weekend day and one or two weekdays
- Full-Time Program: Training weekends and weekdays
- Training at Snowbird, Alta & Utah Olympic Park (UOP - Thursdays)
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details in the sections below, then register for the program of your choice after logging in to your SBSEF account.