2021-2022 Jfast South Series Team:
The Jfast - South Series Team is designed to develop confident and accomplished skiers that have the technical and tactical ability to ski anywhere at Snowbird. The Jfast team provides age and developmentally appropriate opportunities for young athletes to expand on the technical racing skills that they earned while on the Devo team.
Athlete Age: 9-13 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 *2013 with coach recommendation)
Athlete Experience: Athletes who wish to be a part of the Jfast South Series team are expected to:
- Be a competent skier on all terrain and in variable conditions.
- Be able to manage their own equipment both on and off the hill. This includes:
- Be responsible for, and keep track of equipment during practice.
- Walk/hike with equipment without adult support.
- Dress appropriately for variable weather.
- Be a supportive and strong teammate.
Competition schedule options: IMD South Series
The Jfast Programs include:
- Dryland 2x weekly Sept - Nov
- Holiday Camp
- On-snow training part-time and full time, Opening - March
- Weekend Program: Training Saturday and Sunday
- Part-Time Program: Training one weekend day and one weekday
- Full-Time Program: Training weekends and weekdays
- Training at Snowbird & Utah Olympic Park (UOP=Thursdays)
- Coaching at local races (additional fees associated with travel races)
Review the program details in the sections below, then register for the program of your choice by logging in to your SBSEF account.