2021-22 Program Updates will be announced by July 1, 2021
2020-2021 Jfast U12-10 Team:
The U12-10 team is designed to develop confident and accomplished skiers that have the technical and tactical ability to ski anywhere at Snowbird. The JFast team provides age and developmentally appropriate opportunities for young athletes to expand on the technical racing skills that they earned while on the Devo team.
Athlete Age: 9-11 (2009, 2010, 2011 *2012 with coach recommendation)
Athlete Experience: Athletes who wish to be apart of the U12-10 comp team are expected to:
- Be a competent skier on all terrain and in variable conditions.
- Be able to manage their own equipment both on and off the hill. This includes:
- Be responsible for, and keep track of equipment during practice.
- Walk/hike with equipment without adult support.
- Dress appropriately for variable weather.
- Be a supportive and strong teammate.
Competition schedule options: IMD South Series
The U12-10 Program Options:
- Dryland 2x weekly Sept - Nov
- Holiday Camp
- On-snow training 1-5 days, Opening - March
- Training at Snowbird & Utah Olympic Park (UOP=Thursdays and some Fridays)